Split Coriander Seed
Product Code : 09
Brand Name : KANISHKA IMPEX
Coriander is native to regions spanning from southern Europe and North Africa to southwestern Asia. Coriander is a soft plant growing to 50 cm (20 in) tall. The leaves are variable in shape, broadly lobed at the base of the plant, and slender and feathery higher on the flowering stems. Coriander Seeds are the most sought after products as one can use them in cooking, processing foods and beverages, liquors and perfumes.
- Coriander is a pleasantly sweet spice with a lemony top note. It is commonly used in chili and curry dishes.
- Coriander is used in many types of ethnic cooking, such as Latino, Middle Eastern, and Indian
- Coriander seeds & powder are commonly used in Thai & Chinese dishes, including soups and curry pastes.
- Coriander Seeds are used as diuretic and for general digestive aid.
||Whole Eagle Quality 99.5%
||Splits Eagle Quality 99.5%
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India